Commercial business signs are an essential tool for any business, big or small. They serve as a way to attract potential customers and communicate important information about the business. In this blog post, we will explore the different types of commercial business signs, their benefits, and best practices for creating effective signage.
Types of Commercial Business Signs
- Outdoor Signs: These signs are designed to attract attention from passersby and potential customers driving by. Examples include monument signs, pylon signs, and electronic signs.
- Indoor Signs: Indoor signs are used to provide information to customers inside a business. Examples include wayfinding signs, promotional signs, and ADA signs.
- Vehicle Wraps: Vehicle wraps are a type of signage that can transform a vehicle into a mobile billboard. They can be used to promote a business and increase brand awareness.
Benefits of Commercial Business Signs
- Increased Brand Visibility: One of the most significant benefits of commercial business signs is increased brand visibility. Signs can help customers identify your business and differentiate it from competitors.
- Attract New Customers: Signs can also help attract new customers to your business. Well-designed signage can capture the attention of potential customers and encourage them to check out your business.
- Cost-Effective Marketing: Compared to other marketing methods, such as print and online advertising, signage can be a cost-effective way to market your business. Once the initial investment is made, signs can continue to promote your business for years to come.
Best Practices for Creating Effective Signage
- Keep it Simple: Effective signage should be easy to read and understand. Use simple fonts and avoid cluttering the sign with too much information.
- Use Contrasting Colors: High contrast colors can help make your sign more visible from a distance. Use contrasting colors to ensure your sign stands out.
- Consider Location: The location of your sign is an important consideration. Make sure your sign is visible from the road and positioned in a place where it can be easily seen by potential customers.
- Stay on Brand: Your signage should be consistent with your brand. Use your brand colors and fonts to ensure your sign is recognizable and reinforces your brand identity.
Commercial business signs are an important tool for any business. They can help increase brand visibility, attract new customers, and serve as a cost-effective marketing method. When creating signage for your business, remember to keep it simple, use contrasting colors, and stay on brand. With these best practices in mind, you can create effective signage that will help your business stand out and attract customers.